Refer to the exhibit. Internet privileges for an employee have been revoked because of abuse but the employee still needs access to company resources. What is the best ACL type and placement to use in this situation?
- standard ACL inbound on R1 G0/0
- standard ACL outbound on R2 WAN interface towards the internet
- standard ACL inbound on R2 WAN interface connecting to the internet
- standard ACL outbound on R1 G0/0
|Answers Explanation & Hints:
– Standard ACLs permit or deny packets based only on the source IPv4 address. Because all traffic types are permitted or denied, standard ACLs should be located as close to the destination as possible.