A technician has installed a third party utility that is used to manage a Windows 7 computer. However, the utility does not automatically start whenever the computer is started. What can the technician do to resolve this problem?
- Uninstall the program and then choose Add New Programs in the Add or Remove Programs utility to install the application.
- Use the Add or Remove Programs utility to set program access and defaults.
- Change the startup type for the utility to Automatic in Services .
- Set the application registry key value to one.
- Match the Windows 10 boot sequence after the boot manager (bootmgr.exe) loads.
|Answers Explanation & Hints:
The Services console in Windows OS allows for the management of all the services on the local and remote computers. The setting of Automatic in the Services console enables the chosen service to start when the computer is started.